Members of the Cambridge Valley Chamber of Commerce have access to and receive the following benefits:
- Listings in the website member directory (with a free link to your website) and the printed Membership Brochure that is placed throughout the local area and in strategic regional locations.
- An electronic newsletter that includes Chamber activities, new member information, and other items of interest to local businesses.
- Affiliation with the Adirondack Regional Chambers of Commerce, plus joint advertising with the Battenkill Valley region of Greenwich, Salem and Cambridge.
- Opportunities to promote your business during community-wide activities such as the Cambridge Valley Balloon Festival and the Christmas in Cambridge Celebration.
- A voice for businesses and the community to keep elected officials aware of the needs and wishes of local businesses.
- Regional and statewide exposure through cooperative advertising campaigns with the Salem and Greenwich Chambers, and Washington County Tourism.
- Mixers and gatherings with fellow members and community leaders to promote business and communication.
Cambridge Valley Chamber of Commerce gift certificates
If you don’t know what to get someone but do want to support our local economy Buy Local and purchase CVCC Gift Certificates, good at all member businesses and they don’t expire! You can spend them at all participating Chamber businesses.Contact the Chamber by phone (518) 677-0887 or e-mail to find out how to purchase these great gifts.
MERCHANTS: The gift certificates have no cash value, so no one can redeem them for just cash, they need to make a purchase. PLEASE NOTE: Membership in the Chamber is required for participation in this program. Reimbursement for Gift Certificates is accomplished by contacting the Chamber by phone or e-mail, or mailing the certificate with your store information to CVCC, PO Box 405, Cambridge NY 12816 and we will send you payment.
Please call the Chamber at 518-677-0887 for information.